Sensor Assembly Technician
Posted at March 13, 2023 in Careers 0 Comments
Headquartered in Boerne, Texas, Electrolab is a 47-year-old company specializing in the design and manufacture of sensors, controllers, and measurement systems for diverse industries.
The Sensor Assembly Technician is a key member of the Electrolab production team. This self-motivated individual is responsible for assembling electrical and mechanical subcomponents, testing and building final sensor products for Electrolab.
This diversified position requires the ability to use electronic and mechanical tools, lift up to 25 pounds and stand for periods of time. Attention to detail is a must and excellent communication skills with co-workers and production management is required.
- Assemble sensor mechanical subcomponents, wiring and electronics.
- Test sensor electronics and configure assembled sensors.
- Utilize and update daily schedule of activities.
- Work with supervisor to ensure job priorities are correct.
- Assist with preparing of sensors for shipping.
- Assist with preparing of shipping tubes.
- Assist with applying protective e9 Treatments coating to sensor body.
- Assist with fiberglass tube assembly/preparation.
- Troubleshoot/document failed tests and units.
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- Company Match Retirement Plan
- Stability of an established company with a superior reputation, with an average employee tenure of 14 years.
- Being an important part of the team, with a voice in decision making.
- Electronic or Mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to stand for periods of time.
- Able to lift and move items up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.